Unlock the Headgear Tab
What is the Headgear Tab?
One of the best features of the handbook is the Headgear Tab. You can easily track here all the headgear available in game. You can also find here where you can get and how to acquire the headgear including the description and the attributes you can get when you’ve unlocked the headgear.
You can click this option to easily see where you can get the headgear that you’ve selected. Most of the time the headgears are available in Exchange. If the Acquire option is not showing, it means that the headgear can only be acquired from Gacha and cannot be crafted or bought from Exchange.
When you acquire a headgear, you have the option to deposit it in your handbook. Not only will it help you save storage space but depositing headgears give bonus attributes. These attributes vary from Atk, M.Atk, Max HP, Def and M.Def.
You will also get bonus attributes when you crafting headgear. That’s why this option is very useful and easy to use. All you have to do is find the headgear that you like and you can directly craft it from the handbook. Once you have the complete materials, you can instantly craft the headgear of your choice. There are two options when you’re going to Craft a headwear:
- Tracking – If you plan to farm for the materials needed, you can select this option to track the items you need. The list of materials will appear on your quests tab so it’s easy to check if you’ve gathered all the materials needed for crafting.
- Fast Buy – If you don’t have the time to farm and you have enough zeny, you can select this option to immediately buy the materials you need in the Exchange. But remember that not all the materials needed can be bought from the Exchange. There are times that the material you need can only be acquired through quests or special coins.
What is the Monsters Album?
The monsters album is a special tab in your handbook where you you can track all the monsters in-game. Not only will you see information about monsters but you can get rewards while unlocking them on your handbook. Monster Icons will be grayed out at first. Meaning they’re locked. There are 2 tasks that you need to do in order for you to unlock the monsters and their info in your handbook.
1. Unlock Monster
You need to kill the specific monster to unlock it in your handbook. Once unlocked, you will receive Adventure Exp that will add to your Adventurer Level. You will also see the element of the monster once you unlock it.
2. Unlock Details
Using your camera, take a picture of the monster that you want to unlock. Once you capture the photo of the monster, the Details button will be activated where you can see the monster attributes (HP, level, race, size, etc.)
- Once you unlock all the monsters in a map, you can get a reward which you can claim on the handbook. (The red small gift boxes on the Monsters page)
- You can unlock the details (Take Photo) of the monster even if you don’t kill them but you won’t see its element and you won’t get any Adventure Exp. Also, the picture on your handbook will still be grayed out
- You can still take a photo of the monster even if they’re dead as long as the body is on your screen
This is the first page that you will see when you open your Adventure Handbook. In this tab you will find your Adventure Rank and Adventure Level, and your friends’ respectively. Including your Handbook Attributes and the summary of your Adventure Progress.
Level 50 is the maximum Adventurer Level that you can achieve in game. In order to increase your Adventurer Level, you need Adventurer Exp which can be obtained by unlocking features and achievements in your handbook.
- Taking photo of monsters and scenery
- Completing in-game quests
- Cooking and tasting food
Adventure leveling is needed to unlock special Adventure Skills and bonus attributes. Take note that this is different from your Base Level.
There are 6 rank classes in-game:
Class B (highest)
All adventurers begin with an “Apprentice Rank” and each Rank Class can be unlocked by completing rank quests. Adventure Ranks give bonus attributes (ie.: Int, Dex, Str, Agi, Vit, and Luk) **Click here for Rank Up Quests
When you unlock features in your handbook, you will receive additional attributes and bonuses that can help make your characters stronger. It’s up to you if you want to unlock all the rewards available in the handbook. You will see the different rewards available as you check each tab. Although it can be time consuming, it is wise if you are careful with what attributes you want to unlock first (eg: Atk, M.Atk, Def, etc.) rather than unlocking random achievements.
This is basically the summary of your achievements in game. You can easily track here the number of achievements you’ve accomplished and how many are remaining.